5 Things I Am Loving Right Now
1. Family Devotional Time – My husband has always had a job that he would have to work weird hours and it was hard during that season to be able to sit down as a family and have devotional time together. Several months ago, my husband got a new job (PRAISE JESUS!!) and we have been able to finally have a family devotional time in the morning. I love having it in the morning because we are able to set our day right as a family, learn from God’s Word and pray. It has been such a breath of fresh air for us.
2. Date Night with my hubby – We have become VERY intentional on scheduling a date night each week to where we can get out of the house and be alone for a little while to reconnect with each other. Don’t skimp on saving money in this area – think of it as investing in the future of your marriage. Our son now sees the importance of date nights and he is always asking when our next one is and he even requests his favorite babysitter.
3. Listening to audiobooks – I am loving listening to audiobooks!! I have found an app called Scribd. It is only $9 a month and I can listen to tons of audiobooks unlimited each month!! (I am not getting paid to endorse them, just my honest, genuine recommendation!) I will listen to one while I get ready in the morning even if it’s just for a few minutes. My son and I listen to them together while we are driving around town. It is a great option to learn new things and finish books on the go!
4. Self Care – The older I get the more that I realize how important self-care is. I have been trying to be aware of when I need to take some time for myself to recharge. These days that looks like taking a bath, diffusing some essential oils and reading a book, praying, meditating, etc. When I take this time out for myself I notice that I am a better wife and mom.
5. Tiny Homes!! – Who doesn’t love tiny homes? Seriously, my dream is to live in one someday! I have told some of my friends about this and I have gotten a lot of “I think you are going crazy” looks. What is not to love about them? These homes are tiny but they are made with quality materials and they don’t skimp on style at all. If you don’t know what I am talking about, click here. I think they are beautiful! Tiny homes fit perfectly with the lifestyle that I want to achieve someday which is based on experiences, not stuff!
There you have it, y’all!!! This is my top 5 things that I am loving right now! What about you? What are things that you are loving right now? I would love to hear from you!!